Friday, March 23, 2007

Speaking personally...

Given that this is a personal blog, I'm going to do something you'll never read about in my column: Talk about my two favorite guys, Richard and my son (sorry, name removed).

While I could write rhapsodically about either of them for inches and inches and even feet and yards, I'll stick with just the most recent news.

On my son's 9th birthday he auditioned for the Michigan Shakespeare Festival. We recently learned that he was cast as Young Macduff in Macbeth. He and his father will be appearing on stage together for the first time this summer. Richard will be playing the porter and the messenger that tries to warn Lady Macduff. The latter role is being filled by Lansing actress, Laura Croff.

So if anyone has any questions about where I'll be for the final two weekends in July and the first weekend in August, see above. Won't you join me there?

No comments: