Thursday, March 22, 2007

Coming up this weekend

There's no excuse not to partake in art this weekend and if you hear anyone say there's "nothing to do," you have my permission to mock them.

The East Lansing film festival is in full swing, but I'll leave that discussion to others because I'm singularly unqualified to discuss it at all.

Theater-wise, there are more shows than there are showtimes:

  • Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Peppermint Creek
  • The Crucible, Lansing Community College
  • She Stoops to Conquer, Riverwalk Theatre
  • Voice of Good Hope, BoarsHead
  • Fully Committed (final weekend), Williamston Theatre
  • On the Town, Waverly High School
  • Kiss Me Kate, Grand Ledge High School
  • How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying, East Lansing High School
Somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if I missed a show somewhere.

No comments: