Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fatal Error

It's a bit late as far as the Lansing scene is concerned, but I'm trying to catch up on all the reviews I haven't finished. The Fatal Error review is more about the play than about this production given the timing and the audience at Epinions.

From what I've heard, my opinion of the play was somewhat a minority view, but then I 've always been attracted to non-linear literature.

Speaking of reviews, I enjoyed Ken Glickman's review of BoarsHead's Voice of Good Hope. I enjoyed the play and was especially attracted to the language used, but I agree with Ken that Patricia Idlette never convinced me that Jordan's voice was particularly powerful.

What I'm finding most exciting is the opportunity to see plays written by local people. It's something that Lansing has always done well--whether musicals, children's shows, or shows like Voice of Good Hope and Fatal Error.

No comments: