Wednesday, June 4, 2008

List of shows

Since I invited folks to nominate their favorite shows and performances of the year, I figure the least I can do is give a partial list of performances from the past year. My apologies to any shows I left out. I'll gladly edit the list and add anything that anyone wants to remind me of (I did leave out children's shows and high school productions, but feel free to mention them):

BoarsHead
All Night Strut
Mrs. Warren's Profession
Doubt
Moonlight and Magnolias
Murderers
Souvenir
Escanaba in Love
All in the Timing

Holt-Dimondale Community Players
Cinderella
Nuncrackers

Icarus Falling
Love Person
Valparaiso
Tempting Fate
Parallel Lives

Lansing Civic Players
Plaza Suite
The Desperate Hours
Social Security Scandals
Boeing Boeing
Flowers for Algernon
Annie Get Your Gun

Lansing Community College
Back to Methuselah
Salome
Macbeth
Jane Eyre

Michigan State University
As Bees in Honey Drown
Pygmalion
Arts OR Crafts
Six Characters in Search of an author
DanceFest
Babes in Arms
Recent Tragic Events
The Blue Room
Candide

Peppermint Creek
Fiction
I am My Own Wife
A New Brain
Rabbit Hole
Stuff Happens

Riverwalk Theatre
The Ransom of Red Chief
I Hate Hamlet
The Full Monty
The Best Man
Rumplestiltskin
Side Man
Miss Evers Boys
The Sugar Bean Sisters
Jungle Book
Gigi
Maybe Baby It's You
Thunder at Dawn
Night, Mother
The Dresser

Ruhala Performing Arts Center
seen/not seen
Our Love is Here to Stay
Belles
Alice in Wonderland

Starlight Dinner Theatre
Working
Amy's Wish
Dearly Beloved
Leading Ladies

Summer Circle
The Nerd
We Won't Pay! We Won't Pay!
A Hans Christian Anderson Quartet

Sunsets with Shakespeare
Midsummer Night's Dream
Julius Caesar
My name is Rachel Corrie

The Ledges Playhouse
Godspell
Scenes from an American Life
The Foreigner

Vermontville
Sunday in the Park with George
Little Women
Guys and Dolls
Seussical, Jr.

Williamston
Flap
Guys on Ice
Every Christmas Story Ever Told
Art
Hate Mail
Maidens, Mothers, and Crones

No comments: