Friday, May 18, 2007

No theater for me this weekend

Thankfully, I was able to see the delightful one-man show, Underneath the Lintel, on Wednesday as the rest of this weekend is going to be focused on the MSU/East Lansing Art Fair. By Hand will be exhibiting there and we have a full line of new purses and wraps. We even have some spring/summer hats that will be great to wear on summer days.

I've had a lot of fun these past few months experimenting with the mosaic lines of purses. I only wish I had been able to get to more colors. Right now most of the ones I've done are in the red, green, purple, and orange families. I would have liked to have done more spring colors. I did get a few blue ones made. According to Pantone, blue is the color of the season.

But, this is a THEATER blog and I'm getting sidetracked. For those of you who would like something to do after the Art Fair, your options include:
  • Someone to Watch Over Me at Riverwalk
  • St. Joan at Sunsets with Shakespeare
  • Underneath the Lintel at BoarsHead
  • Music from a Sparkling Planet at Williamston Theatre
  • Fiona the Mother Goose Musical at The Gate
  • Laura Dennis at The Gate
  • Chicago at Dewitt High School
Have fun! Go see a show!

No comments: