Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We interrupt this program...

Lots to talk about in the theater world (is that ever not true?), but I've been swamped with work.

So, let me interrupt with a short commercial. In addition to reviewing theater, I review a lot of books for sites such as Epinions.com and Book Help Web (I'm the publisher of the latter). Book Help Web is one of the sponsors of an online book fair called "Love of Reading" which is a ton of fun.

One of the events there is an hourly giveaway of books. There is a wonderful selection. Of the books they're giving away, I can personally recommend:
So if you're waiting for me to weigh in on the shows I saw this weekend (I Am My Own Wife and Fantastical Friends) or to talk about this week's Arts or Crafts symposium, dally at Love of Reading until I can catch up and post again.

No comments: